Right of withdrawal and order acceptance – Internet order
The following additional provisions shall apply to the processing of contracts / orders via the Internet (email, Internet shop):
1. If you are a private end customer (consumer in the sense of § 13 BGB), you can cancel your order within two weeks. This period begins at the time you receive the ordered goods. Timely dispatch is sufficient to meet the deadline. The revocation does not have to contain a reason. It can be declared in text form (letter, fax or e-mail) or by returning the goods and is to be addressed to:
Fa. Ritter, Am Raigerwald 3, D-72622 Nürtingen (Raidwangen) or by email email@example.com or by fax to +497022 94 99 56.
2. Goods that can be sent by parcel post must be returned to us at the above address. We bear the risk of the return shipment and, in principle, also its costs. Please return the goods using the same shipping method that we had selected for the delivery. We will not bear any additional return costs arising from the choice of a different shipping method. Immediately after receipt of the goods by us, we will refund the purchase price and – if you did not return the goods by cash on delivery – the costs of the return shipment to the account to be specified by you.
3. The costs of the return shipment shall be borne by you if
4. We demand compensation for deterioration of the goods. In order to avoid the obligation to pay compensation, we recommend that you do not use the goods as if they were your own property during the cancellation period and refrain from doing anything that could impair their value. You do not have to pay compensation if the deterioration of the goods is exclusively due to their inspection, as would have been possible in a shop.
5. The right of withdrawal according to point 1. above does not apply to the order of such goods that are manufactured according to your specifications or that are clearly tailored to your personal needs (custom-made products).
6. The contract is concluded when we accept your order through our order confirmation or shipment of goods.